Platinum Salon & Spa
Platinum Salon & Spa began its journey in 1999, a creation of owner and founder, Candy Valentino. In mid 1999, two vacant lots were purchased and the design and construction of the new building began. That building now holds Platinum Salon & Spa.
Valentino wanted to create a salon & spa dedicated to its customers where people could come and enjoy exceptional salon & spa services in a relaxing and soothing atmosphere. And she has done just that.
Upon entering the spa you will be visually pleased by the neutral and peaceful décor. Your ears will be delighted to be surrounded by the sounds of soft, relaxing music, and greeted by a friendly and professional staff.
The Spa opened its doors in 2000. To keep up with our ever-changing times, the spa underwent a "face-lift" in 2004. With the addition of staff and additional square footage for treatment rooms, Platinum Salon & Spa added on more extensive treatments & services such as microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, acne laser treatments and additional massage therapies to name a few. Also in 2004, Candy completed and launched her own line of spa services, The Valentino Signature Collection. A collection of spa services she uniquely designed after extensive research and the complying of various treatments from spas all across the country and abroad.
In 2007, the spa continued to expand through the addition of treatment rooms, pedicure chairs, the couples suite, new services, and staff. The expansion process continued throughout the remainder of 2007 and into 2008. The spa will be undergoing some minor construction to add more square footage for additional treatment rooms, a spa café, as well as locker room & spa facilities. You are invited to experience pampering at it's finest, welcome to Platinum Salon & Spa.
For Your Comfort
- For everyone's health and well-being we are a smoke-free environment.
- Complimentary parking is located on the front street, Route 119, and on the side street, Walnut Street. The spa is also handicap accessible from the front street.
- Tipping is appropriate for all salon and spa staff and is not included in any prices or gift certificates. If you would like more information on general tipping guidelines please ask the receptionist for this information.
- To keep the atmosphere as relaxed as possible, we ask that you please refrain from bringing small children with you to your appointment. All spa attire will be provided for you at the beginning of your treatment time. Please keep all personal belongings with you during your visit.
- For our Customer's convenience, we offer:
- Shower Facilities
- Lunch Service
- Beverage Service
- Packages are valid for 12 months from purchase unless otherwise stated. Payment is expected on reservation or a credit card number will be required to hold your reservation time. A 48-hour notice is required to cancel or change appointment time or package. If you fail to contact us, you will be charged for the services reserved.
- When you schedule your appointment we reserve that time just for you. Please be courteous to your service provider and to the guests that follow you by arriving on time for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment we will try to accommodate you, but we cannot promise your full service time.
Request an Appointment
Platinum Salon & Spa is Proud to Support: